As you already know, Beyazperde.com is among the most prominent entertainment/movie web sites in Turkey attracting more than 1,8 million unique visitors per month. Beyazperde is owned by Allocine Group, the largest entertainment info company in the world, with other subsidiaries in France, the UK, Spain, Germany, Brazil, Canada, Russia, and China. AlloCine Group services are highly user-oriented with a focus on bringing the best experience when it comes to cinema information.
We’re looking for someone, to join our team, who can work directly with our Director of Sales and Marketing to grow the brand, both online and offline. The role will include a combination of marketing, advertising, public relations, social media strategy, event planning, and community management.
Key Work Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Reports to the Marketing and Sales Director
- Fluent in English (At least a TOEFL IBT score of 80, or at least an IELTS score of 6,5), French is a plus
- Graduated from a reputable university like İTU, Bosphorus University, METU, Sabanci University, Koc University, MBA is a plus
- Fulfilled military service for male candidates
- At least basic knowledge and experience of HTML and Photoshop Elements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Trends, Insights for Search, Keyword Tracking Tool, Google Alerts,etc.)
- Google AdWords and or Analytics certified
- Has work experience or training in online marketing, and/or advertising
- Social Media: In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Friendfeed, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenario
- SEO: Have a good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Experience in ad server operations (OpenX, Smart Ad Servers, Doublick, etc…)
- Event planning: Planning meetups for the community
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
Applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and writing samples to myparmaksiz [at] beyazperde.com and or pazarlama [at] facebook.com.
One thought on “We're Hiring! Looking for a Senior and English Fluent Community Manager”